Oh Crap...

I can rip a car down myself in about 30 minutes...
Imagine that. Something else someone else says hey I can do this, I got this and you have to one up them.

Should change your name to the oneupper guy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Also to those people saying remove the faceplate. If I am not mistake, dont eclispe decks have it to where the faceplate insnt detachable?

I've seen 3 Mexicans strip a car down to basically a frame in less than 5 minutes...i wish i could've video taped it...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
mexicans are piranhas of the automotive world

Thanks for the input. I am going to take my system out for a couple of weeks. My faceplate doesn't come off and my entire custom front stage is visible from the windows. Its way too easy for ANYBODY to look in and be like score!

I might just be too paranoid, but after reading threads about people getting their car burned, stuff destroyed or stolen, things like that scare me. I put tons of work into this thing over the summer and the thought of having to start over...dang I don't want to go there

Oh and btw, no I don't think all Mexicans are bad. White trash on the other hand, well had some white trash come up then it would have been all over. This thread would have been about another person's stuff getting jacked.

yeah when you take the deck out leave all the wires hangin so it looks like someone else already took your stuff, that sould help deter other theifs. I once put in a deck that i had to run all the wires so that the deck was mounted in the console thats inbetween the bucket seats and left all the stock wires hanging out the dash so as to make it look like it got stolen, because the guy lived in a neighborhood where **** would get stolen daily.

For the guy who said he's seen 3 Mexicans strip a car to the frame in 5 mins, and the other guy that said he could do it himself in 30.... Ive stripped enough cars (legally) to know you are both lying, please stop. Thankyou.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.