offroad tire

no no lift or rimsstock 16s on a 2000 tahoe

i saw those coopper stt's eralier and kinda like them, and bri487 not sure what would be better for me. i'd assume a/t as a daily driver but if m/t work then i guess it doesnt really matter. what i really wanted was the bridgestone dueler m/t, but i guess they dont make those anymore
that bridgestone should have been on a minivan the way it performed. dont mess with cooper. when it comes to a truck tire, at the moment, i would go with nitto, BFG, interco. the nitto terra grappler i think is the best choice for you. it is the all terrain tire from them. good tire. nitto also has the best mud on the market right now. hopefully they stay on top.

that bridgestone should have been on a minivan the way it performed. dont mess with cooper. when it comes to a truck tire, at the moment, i would go with nitto, BFG, interco. the nitto terra grappler i think is the best choice for you. it is the all terrain tire from them. good tire. nitto also has the best mud on the market right now. hopefully they stay on top.
i was just about to say i liked the way the terra grappler's look

we had the dueler's on a f350 we used as a ranch trucka few years back and they never failed, went through some pretty nasty shiit in them:naughty:

i think the nittos will be the way i go though

I have 3 lifted rigs in my stable right now.

My prerunner has 35x12.50x15 BFG KM Mud Terrains (Love them)

My 95 Tahoe has 35x12.50x15 Pro Comp A/T's (Balance like **** but good wear)

My 01 Z71 has 315x75x16 (35x12.50x16 equivelent)Wildcat EXT Muds. (Best **** tire i have ever owned) Smooth as silk, almost no weights to balance and kick ass in any terrain.

nitto terra grapplers are pretty sweet also //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, if u dont want too huge of a tire

anyone know how big i can go for tire?im just assukming 285, i really doubt 305 bc arent those basically 32's?
just put the stock size back on it. you will have issues with them rubbing the the rear of the front fender well if you go any bigger.

as for the guys talking about trucks, mine is a 2005 Silverado ext cab z71

6-7.5" superlift

changed front keyways

cranked the torsion bars

smittybuilt steps

superchips programmer

volant intake

17" Weld Evo Velocity rims

35"x12.50x17" BFG muds

escalade door handles

escalade tow hooks

billet bow tie and shorty black antenna

2 chamber 40 series flowmaster

windows tinted all the way around

you know about the system and alarm

there is more but i cant remember

soon to come...

whipple supercharger and beefed up tranny with a dynatrac dana 60

4.56 gears, maybe 4.10

arb lockers in the front and rear

these are old pics. i was going to sell it at the time. only visable diff is i took the front end up another inch since the pic was taken.

2098981_12_full.jpg

2098981_13_full.jpg

2098981_14_full.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.