Official Trump Thread - Winners only

Breaker

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2020
Usa
Georgia recount is over, Trump lost. The difference in the vote would have been caught during the audit that had yet to happen and was caused by largely conservative districts failing to report. "They found evidence" fails to mean anything if they're not sharing it with the court. Affidavit after affidavit of literal idiots is their evidence so far. One of them said, "There just don't seem to be enough millitary votes for Trump." Now that dude's meth thought is in an official lawsuit. Adjust your expectations.
If the ballets where altered its to late. They also didn't finish they met the deadline

Breaker

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2020
Usa
He was told flat out in Wisconsin as it is Law here...no payment up front NO Recount. He was quoted 7 million dollars for the whole state and if it came underneath that he would get whatever money that was not spent back like Jill Stein did in 2016.

So he only did it for 2 Counties both Democrat Strongholds costing him 3 million up front.
That's illegal. Lol

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
If the ballets where altered its to late. They also didn't finish they met the deadline
So if that thing happened that there's no evidence for actually having happened then it's too late to do anything about it. Well they should probably get to actually proving it instead of all these stupid antics.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
No it is NOT Illegal to request the money up front. That is LAW here in this State! You get an estimate then you pay it and whatever is not spent to do the recount you get said money back. They have tried before and those lawsuits have failed.

So believe what you want the Laws of the State of Wisconsin say otherwise.

Also in your short time here you have posted very little Car Audio and nothing but stuff in the Trump posts. I still think you are behind that Hiden Behind Biden crap as do many others. At this point all you are doing is t****ing

Last edited:

audioholic

not a moderator
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
Another person completely unaware that this system has been working just fine for a decade for multiple states with virtually no fraud. The accepted fraud rate of .0025% is including those states. The news stories that claim fraud can't even get the simple fact that ballot request forms aren't the same as ballots correct, yet you whole-heartedly trust their unsubstantiated claims?
Which states have had mass mail-voting for a decade? Your post and its conclusions make very little sense in relation to what I said. But to continue on your tangent...

A bipartisan commission in 2005 (Commission on Federal Election Reform) headed by Jim Baker and Jimmy Carter found that "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud." - https://www.thenationalsentinel.com/2020/04/18/in-2005-panel-co-chaired-by-jimmy-carter-found-absentee-ballots-remain-the-largest-source-of-potential-voter-fraud/

And yet, going into the counting process of this election which democrats knew would be contentious, they see no problem sending Trump observers home for the night and then finding a 150k ballot dump that's 97% for Biden, or covering the windows of the counting room so public observes cannot watch the process unfold. The now third flashdrive found in Georgia from a pro-Trump district that was "forgot to be uploaded", etc. Suddenly the party of 'Russia hacked the 2016 election" is now the party of "the election is unhackable".

Reactions: SlugButter

audioholic

not a moderator
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
I'm not either, I'm annoyed by the speed at which they claim there's fraud. If you're going to investigate it then do it, but don't make your own conclusions and spread misinformation all over the world before you know a damn bit of anything.
In Guiliani's press conference a couple days ago he made it very clear he was not doing a fact-dump, he was giving his opening statement. Yet ever since then the press has been on his ass to provide proof NOW. The press is literally demanding Trump concede NOW or he's a "threat to our democracy". But you are annoyed that Trump's lawyers are being too hasty. The electoral college will vote in a few weeks, the people will demand answers by late January, and you are angry the Trump team is being too aggressive with their wording when they have years worth of investigating to try and perform in weeks.

audioholic

not a moderator
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
He has dropped or had every lawsuit thrown out except one and even that was overturned by the PA Supreme Court.
Well at least we know where you stand on knowing the facts.

"Trump WINS MAJOR Legal battle in Pennsylvania, Judge Rules State Can Not Count Voter Ballots Where No Proof Of Identification Exists" -

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Which states have had mass mail-voting for a decade? Your post and its conclusions make very little sense in relation to what I said. But to continue on your tangent...

A bipartisan commission in 2005 (Commission on Federal Election Reform) headed by Jim Baker and Jimmy Carter found that "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud." - https://www.thenationalsentinel.com/2020/04/18/in-2005-panel-co-chaired-by-jimmy-carter-found-absentee-ballots-remain-the-largest-source-of-potential-voter-fraud/

And yet, going into the counting process of this election which democrats knew would be contentious, they see no problem sending Trump observers home for the night and then finding a 150k ballot dump that's 97% for Biden, or covering the windows of the counting room so public observes cannot watch the process unfold. The now third flashdrive found in Georgia from a pro-Trump district that was "forgot to be uploaded", etc. Suddenly the party of 'Russia hacked the 2016 election" is now the party of "the election is unhackable".

"Oregon voters finally settled the matter in 1998 when they overwhelmingly voted to expand mail-in voting to primary and general elections. Two years later, Oregon became the first state in the U.S. to conduct a presidential election with mail-in voting. That election saw a whopping 79% voter turnout, according to an Oregon secretary of state's office timeline.
So since Oregon is a vote-by-mail veteran, there’s probably been years of voter fraud recorded in the state too, right?
According to Keisling, not so much."

If they're the largest source of potential voter fraud then you're still talking less than .0025% because those are just the numbers... Most fraud claims are contested and found to be false, even before Trump started sounding the bullhorn on every single one of them like they were investigated facts.

The Trump observers were never sent home, if they left it's their own fault. They covered the windows because the people were harassing them, people by the way that had no right to observe. The Trump team's observers were in there with them and it was their job. The observation argument has already been thrown out of court in more than one state when it was made clear they were given ample opportunity to observe. The late "ballot dumps" for Biden are the result of Trump rattling on for months to scare his voters away from mail in voting so that the red mirage would be even stronger than it was already going to be. So he could then stand on this soapbox and spread lies... Many states weren't allowed to start counting mail in votes until the in person votes were counted.. is it really surprising to you that most mail in votes went to Biden? Honestly? Also, 97%? I doubt it, source for that needed... The missing votes were from Trump counties that it was human error. The audit would have caught it regardless of the lawsuits. It wasn't democrats controlling those stations, it's just people who failed to submit them when they thought they had. Some have been rightfully fired over that, but as I said, it wouldn't affect the final tally because every state is audited and that's exactly what they're looking for during those: missing precincts.

I don't think Russia hacked the election in 2016 except for potentially miami-dades county. Regardless I'm smart enough to understand it wouldn't have made a difference if Hillary got Florida because addition isn't very hard. They certainly attempted to play a role, but I think all they really succeeded at is making people mad and exhausted with the election online (but so did the media) and probably influencing Trump quite a bit.. But hacking the election results themselves? Nah.. They harvested data using hacks, that's different imo. Democrats do a lot of stupid shit, it doesn't make you any less wrong when you're wrong, even if some of them are hypocrites.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
In Guiliani's press conference a couple days ago he made it very clear he was not doing a fact-dump, he was giving his opening statement. Yet ever since then the press has been on his ass to provide proof NOW. The press is literally demanding Trump concede NOW or he's a "threat to our democracy". But you are annoyed that Trump's lawyers are being too hasty. The electoral college will vote in a few weeks, the people will demand answers by late January, and you are angry the Trump team is being too aggressive with their wording when they have years worth of investigating to try and perform in weeks.
His lawyers being too hasty? No it's Trump himself who's screaming that the election was stolen to the high heavens... IMO if you're going to call our entire democracy into question you should have something meaningful to show for it. His lawyers have largely quit his cases...

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Well at least we know where you stand on knowing the facts.

"Trump WINS MAJOR Legal battle in Pennsylvania, Judge Rules State Can Not Count Voter Ballots Where No Proof Of Identification Exists" -
The important one:

The one you're talking about:
"In Philadelphia, officials only found some 2,136 ballots for which election officials were unable to verify the voter’s identity, often done with a driver’s license."
With a 54k vote lead...

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
As I’ve mentioned before in this thread, I worked to get Obama and Biden elected in 2008, and I witnessed first hand the power and underhanded activities the DNC does. We stacked marches with high school kids, paid homeless people to protest and registered anyone with a pulse as a democrat. We had an immigration march in 2007, and we had really low numbers. I literally watched the DNC use the teachers union to empty the schools to make the march look big. i never even considered voting democrat again after working for them. I don’t have enough time or room in this thread to illustrate how many things were wrong with the whole environment while working for them.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Yep that lawsuit was OVERTURNED but don't let those facts and knowing them change your mind on that there audioholic!

And I was wrong it was a Federal Judge big deal! Was being reported earlier today as well when I posted that. I was posting on iirc 4 different forums and each one was a different type of forum from car audio to fantasy sports to snowmobiling. Just got the judge wrong is all.

There was one thrown out by the Supreme Court of PA.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
As I’ve mentioned before in this thread, I worked to get Obama and Biden elected in 2008, and I witnessed first hand the power and underhanded activities the DNC does. We stacked marches with high school kids, paid homeless people to protest and registered anyone with a pulse as a democrat. We had an immigration march in 2007, and we had really low numbers. I literally watched the DNC use the teachers union to empty the schools to make the march look big. i never even considered voting democrat again after working for them. I don’t have enough time or room in this thread to illustrate how many things were wrong with the whole environment while working for them.
The DNC is truly a shitty organization, no doubt about that. The way they work against progressives when they represent popular opinion of their constituents makes me a little sick. Obama's definitely waist deep in the DNC, maybe he wanted to do good at first, but he became another pawn for them to use as far as I can tell. He ran on a progressive message and ended up going through the private sector for just about every policy he enacted, plus ramping up the drone war, failing to end marijuana criminalization, failed to treat migrants with respect (except the dreamers to be fair), and creating the biggest cash infusion from government to undeserving private companies ever (The ACA). Not everything he did was bad, especially by these new low standards we've got, like the paris climate accord was good, so was the iran nuclear deal, other countries in general respected us... Besides that he's just another Democrat mouthpiece.

The way I view voting for someone like Biden is that I'd rather fight a corporate democrat (neoconservative) who wants to maintain an image of a people's party than a fascist wannabe authoritarian who doesn't care at all about the image because his supporters don't either.

Ideally ranked choice voting would end this 2 party bullshit and we'd get candidates who are worth a damn.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
It wouldn’t surprise me a single bit if they found out that the voting software itself is changing votes without a human hand touching anything. Plausible deniability is the first thought they have when they do anything.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Yep said it before the DNC and the GOP are both crooked. Both are shitty organizations. But when you say that you get people like the ones here who say "oh when you say that you are just using it as an excuse and your nothing but a leftie"

:rolleyes:

Also you can't say the Iran Deal was good either to them. Because the scream about the 500 million that was sent back to them in cash. Didn't matter it was their money from arms sales that were never completed but to them we should have kept it even though it would have gone against international law in which we are part of.

Or that the Paris agreement was good either because now they are screaming gas will go up to 5 bucks a gallon, kill energy jobs and so on. From someone who's family worked at oil refineries, has cousins worth a few million from owning oil pumps in Texas and a couple other places...Trust me those jobs are not going anywhere. If the public REALLY KNEW what Exxon-Mobil made every year it would shock them. What they report vs what they really earn is completely different.

Reactions: Lasherž

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
I’m a fiscal conservative now. When I was younger, i didn’t understand how the economy actually worked. The dems economic ideas are a joke, and actually benefit corporations, not the poor.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
Explain this math.......the rich own the businesses and set the prices. The poor have to pay those prices no matter what. The prices have taxes worked in. The poor and middle class pay the riches taxes. High taxes on the rich hurts the poor. Prove me wrong......

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
I’m a fiscal conservative now. When I was younger, i didn’t understand how the economy actually worked. The dems economic ideas are a joke, and actually benefit corporations, not the poor.
Unfortunately you associate the democratic party with neocons. As you pretty much should because Nancy, Chuck, and Biden all fit the mold. There are members of the party that have good solutions for the economy that don't benefit giant corporations.. it's just that giant corporations call the shots on most legislation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 36)

• M
  • S
  • SlugButter
  • B
  • Buck

Newest threads

Latest classifieds