Official Highoutput Alternator Companys Pros & Cons

I bought an Irragi a few years back and didn't receive anything. After not being able to get them to respond to calls and emails, I filed a claim with Paypal (nearly 3 months after payment). They responded the next day saying they wouldn't ship it if I didn't drop the claim. I took my money back...

Very fond of Ohio Gen. Gus always takes care of me and answers all my questions on regards to my purchase even 6 months down the line. I bought my alternator in July and have had not one issue what so ever. I "heard" from researching that Iraggi has done great work for some people, but for others was not sufficient. Ohio gen for me all the way.

Very fond of Ohio Gen. Gus always takes care of me and answers all my questions on regards to my purchase even 6 months down the line. I bought my alternator in July and have had not one issue what so ever. I "heard" from researching that Iraggi has done great work for some people, but for others was not sufficient. Ohio gen for me all the way.
dont steve meade runn Iraggi?? if so i am sure they treat him right b/c he has all the money and advertises for them alot!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.