Off topic

beastyle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This message is totally off topic but I just wanted to tell you people what happened last weekend.....

I'm a solid fisher and I fish on carp meaning I stay at night and I dont watch my rods or anything, they are just connected to beeping devices that give high beebs when something pulls the line...

Saturday night around two o clock in the morning one of the rods started beebing real loud so I jumped out of my tent and gave the rod a swing to make sure the fish got secured to the line well, at this point I just thought it was a big fish becaue when I did this it didnt seem to come in my direction nor swim away... it just seemed stuck... After giving it some good pulls it got picked up by the stream and bit by bit I was pulling it to the shore... after 30 mins of pulling I thought I saw a arm aprox. 15 feet away from the shore, after pulling harder and gaining another 10 feet a dead body was exposed....

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ?!

I know you guys in the states have more situations that involve murder or death, but anybody here ever saw a body that was still decomposing and undiscovered ? It took me 2 hours before I called the cops and ****... was really freaked out, did anybody else in here ever experienced anything like it ?

humanity my mirror,

Madness what I see.......

Nope can't say that I have. I fish about every weekend. And never caught a body. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

It would probably freak me out too. But I have a pretty sick sense of humor. So I would have tried to take to somebody to weigh it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its just plain mad... we maybe have like two or three times a year a john doe is found.... not often with a rod...

I freaked out at that moment.. doesnt really affect me at this time altho I must say the issue seems unfinished in my head.. wicked feeling

anyway... back to our beloved cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Here in the States, that might qualify you for your 15 minutes of fame! Are you a star their yet?!! Been offered any talk show guest appearances? Well you can come here to the states and get on Jerry Springer and tell ya story!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Like I said, we Dutch people are different ...

-. We dont have a Jerry Springer

-. We love to view other nations troubles, not our own //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I've told my story to the officer from the police and when I received a phonecall from the Telegraaf 3 hours later I just pumped my radio to volume 50 and kept on asking : "Sorry... could you repeat that"

Somehow they gave up...

STATEMENT: My opinion is that when somebody dies the only thing that needs to be told is either to burn or bury... Not to disrespect the dead, just to disrespect the living ones that live for the deads

ur sometin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What did you do for the 2 hours, just sit there and poke it? Oh well, at least you'll have the fishing story to end all fishing stories

to be honest I immediatly stepped away from the groce sight... I fish using riggs with size 2 hooks... can you imagine how human flesh looks if you hooked into it and then dragged a rough 160 pounds to the shore?

As far as I have seen it (and can recall it) I seemed to have hooked into the body somewhere just below the shoulder... Due to the dragging there was a cut going further up the shoulder where a peace of bone was visible, that was the point where the hook got stuck... kinda sick sight I can guarantee you...

Next to that, having a dead dewd lying next to you kinda creates a nasty enviroment where you dont want to be a part of

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.