OEM head unit interface units

Controlit

I have 2011 super duty with sync and want to keep my factory head unit only because I like all the controls,bt steaming and commands ect...What do you guys think is a good interface unit like PAC,Control Audio,JL Audio's unit ect.. I will be running sub,amps,new speakers threw out if and when I decide on them.LOL

you are going to need to know if you have amps running together with your system, probably best to bring it to a shop and see what you have

It should depend on what your installer knows. I would use the JBL MS-8 processor to do the job of integrating into the factory amplifier. It has an internal amplifier that can be used to power up to 8 speakers directly.

Where do you live?

It should depend on what your installer knows. I would use the JBL MS-8 processor to do the job of integrating into the factory amplifier. It has an internal amplifier that can be used to power up to 8 speakers directly.
Where do you live?
How does the MS-8 compare to the Audison bit ten?

How does the MS-8 compare to the Audison bit ten?
It has auto-EQ, which is a HUGE feature, it supports more channels, it has a built-in 8-channel amplifier if you need it, it has Logic 7 for focusing the sound depending on the seating positions(this does require a center channel speaker setup to work this way).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.