Obviously i'm very confused

Participant count
  • Participant list
These 30$ pioneer tweeters when crossed at 2.5k sound better than ht28 and tn51 tweeters. Can you please tell me if it is because there is a inline hpf on the pioneer tweeters, even tho I can see with a rta and hear the difference when adjusting the crossover range. 80prs active.

take out the inline crossover and find out, you can just solder it back in place if need be. most manufacturers use the crossover that sounds best with their respective speaker so you probably will notice a difference.

I wired the hpf into the hertz tweeter, sound significantly better when crossed at 2.5k... I wonder if there is a way to mess up the crossover ability of the head unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.