obsidian customer service

Looney_Tune
10+ year member

F**k How You Feel
Killeen,TX
Anyone email obsidian within the last few months? I ordered some dustcap logo stickers a couple weeks ago because I cracked my old dustcap before I even powered the new sub a while ago. I replaced it and it looks good just missing my logo. I emailed them twice within a month and still no reply back or recieved my dustcap stickers. Anyone know a direct contact? Solid subs but customer service is lacking...at the moment non existent.

And btw...theres a cap under the dustcap to protect the inside components...so its purely for looks. Dont know if thats a good or bad thing...

Since we upgraded our Internet speed a few weeks ago we have been getting a lot of returned emails and have noticed a reduction in emails received. Hopefully we can get it sorted out in the next few days. As for the dust cap logo this is plainly stated immediately above where you place your order "Merchandise orders are sent directly to our vendor and they are shipped directly from our vendor. Orders may take up to a week to make, as each item is made to order." Try to send us another email and I'll forward it onto our vinyl vendor.

And under the dust cap is the former cap which is imperative to the cooling of the coil. The dust cap adds strength to the cone - it's not purely for looks.

*edit* We also have a link to our Facebook page on every one of our web pages. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok understand the cap under the dustcap situation.

So about my order...basically ur telling me just wait another week till ur company gets things together? I read what it said when I placed my order btw...up to a week. Been 2 weeks no updates to my order. An update on ur homepage about the email and speed situation would be nice so customers like myself arent left in the dark wondering why my order took a month to get to me instead of 2 weeks....considering email and speed situation been going on for a few weeks.

So about my order...basically ur telling me just wait another week till ur company gets things together? I read what it said when I placed my order btw...up to a week. Been 2 weeks no updates to my order. An update on ur homepage about the email and speed situation would be nice so customers like myself arent left in the dark wondering why my order took a month to get to me instead of 2 weeks....considering email and speed situation been going on for a few weeks.
I did not say to wait another week until we get our things together. And again, it is stated plainly on our web page that our vinyl's are out-sourced and we do not actually make or ship the vinyl's from our facility. I also think you have read the information that is provided on our Merchandise page incorrectly and/or missed key wording. It states that the orders can take up to a week to make, not that they may take up to a week to get to your door. As of this post we still have not received an email from (just checked the inbox one minute ago) so we could forward it to our vinyl vendor. Additionally there is no post from you on our Facebook page either. If you could please do either of the latter I will forward your information to our vinyl vendor to check on your order as finding out who you are based on your screen name on a forum is extremely difficult/impossible. And has it been two weeks or a month since you placed your order (you have stated both time frames).

Yes ive read what it says when I placed my order...Up to a week to make. Its been two weeks and still no tracking number confimation or whatever yall do once the stickers are made ready to be shipped. considering 2weeks has passed...1week passed the time frame u have stated...without any update on my order I thought id tryn reach out/vent thru here. I havent been on facebook in years....but I will send u a message about my order thru here since ur having issues with ur business email. Luckily I found u on here or looks like id b left in the dark about my order not knowing to keep sending emails...or log on facebook.

He said send another email, and he'll forward it to the vinyl guys. Purdy simple yes?
Yes I can read...he said send another email to the email database they have been having issues with for a few weeks hoping they can get it fixed within the next few days...u are dismissed.

I did not say to wait another week until we get our things together. And again, it is stated plainly on our web page that our vinyl's are out-sourced and we do not actually make or ship the vinyl's from our facility. I also think you have read the information that is provided on our Merchandise page incorrectly and/or missed key wording. It states that the orders can take up to a week to make, not that they may take up to a week to get to your door. As of this post we still have not received an email from (just checked the inbox one minute ago) so we could forward it to our vinyl vendor. Additionally there is no post from you on our Facebook page either. If you could please do either of the latter I will forward your information to our vinyl vendor to check on your order as finding out who you are based on your screen name on a forum is extremely difficult/impossible. And has it been two weeks or a month since you placed your order (you have stated both time frames).
Quoted it so u can get in ur inbox...

Order Number: 10446

Date: 8/3/2012 7:47:41 PM CST

IP Address: 24.162.124.44

Order ID: D5A73636-606C-4F7C-9A59-B669773CF295

Put a n1pple on this dudes dustcap please.
Am I pose to just sit and wait not say anything bout the issue like a submissive twaht which apparently u are and wait till my order decides to arrive...regarless of the money spent im gon find out whats goin on. Play puzzy get phuked if U want...not me.

No, but Nick told you what to do and yet you are still b1tching
Yes and if u can read u can see the order invoice before u decided to add ur 1 cent not helping the situation at all...anything else secretary?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.