Obsidian Audio and Crescendo Audio.

T.I.K.
10+ year member

F*ck it, we'll do it live
Michigan
I'm considering my options for a new system, and at this point I've decided to go with two OA15's and a BC2000D. I was mostly just looking to get some stories and personal experience people have had with either company.

I LOVE my OA 12, its seriously one tank of a sub. Dudes can get down on as little as 300rms but i feed mine 1000+ from an AQ1200 for 4 hour car rides and barley warm. Really really nice subs, have great range in the right box and really nasty lows. Mines in a oversized box too, 2.2 net(for a lower resident Fq). but my 30Hz range is super nasty lol

recently installed 10 18" OA's off 2 Nendo 5500's. Will be playing next week sometime. Had the subs off an SD16k before that.

I run a lot of Nendo 4ch amps and XST tweets, very solid for the $$$.

you saw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
yeah, i was in the car that morning when the AP failed, hardcore.

Luckily re-branded hifonics was there to save the day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.