NVX NSW124 any good?

llJohnnyll

I have been thinking about replacing my 1 15 with 2 of these puppies. The reviews on them seem to be excellent even for such a cheap sub. Still would like your guys opinion. They would be run off a bk13001d. Also for the enclosure i have about 3.5 cubes to work with. So ported vs sealed, thanks.

I have been thinking about replacing my 1 15 with 2 of these puppies. The reviews on them seem to be excellent even for such a cheap sub. Still would like your guys opinion. They would be run off a bk13001d. Also for the enclosure i have about 3.5 cubes to work with. So ported vs sealed, thanks.
I'm on the same page as you but i just want one in 4 ohm with a steady diet of 350 watts, it will replace two MTX subs..

Why ? They arent bad subs at all but ur replacing a sub that will take 1500 all dat with 2 that will struggle to take 800..like i said they arent bad subs but the output will be down..why are u getting rid of the xfl?

I cant seem to get the xfl to sound right... not sure if its the box im using the amp or what very confused maybe someone can help?
What car is this in and where is the subwoofer firing towards? whats the specs of your box(LxWxH and port length)? Is it a cookie cutter premade box bought off of somewhere? is it missing low end? upper bass? Not even close to being loud?

Have you set your gains properly or did you just wing it?

its in the back of an eclipse so space is super limited 30 inches wide 16 inches deep and 16 inches tall custom made. tuned to somewhere around 30 hz port is not all that big. port back sub back. and for it bbeing such a big sub i dont think its close to being loud enough not much "bass".

its in the back of an eclipse so space is super limited 30 inches wide 16 inches deep and 16 inches tall custom made. tuned to somewhere around 30 hz port is not all that big. port back sub back. and for it bbeing such a big sub i dont think its close to being loud enough not much "bass".
Box is small for a 15. Only bout 3.5 cf before displacement. Should get 2 10s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.