ns1 or b2 m1

obsidians are gone. picked up 2 fully loaded fi q. I got them strapped on the 20.1 and they are laughing at those amps. im gonna pick up new subs and amp. I cant make up my **** mind. thinking of ns1 on some mayhems or z cons or dc xl. anyone want some q 15s

obsidians are gone. picked up 2 fully loaded fi q. I got them strapped on the 20.1 and they are laughing at those amps. im gonna pick up new subs and amp. I cant make up my **** mind. thinking of ns1 on some mayhems or z cons or dc xl. anyone want some q 15s
If you came to me in person...I'd sell you my mayhems....except they are 12s. Are you looking for 15s?

sorry about buying that RD 7500.1

IMO in a world where there's only 2 or 3 amps that are pretty much all the same with different brand names, which brand name will be there to take care of you when you break it? Buying new that's about the only thing I would consider in a Korean monoblock.

IMO in a world where there's only 2 or 3 amps that are pretty much all the same with different brand names, which brand name will be there to take care of you when you break it? Buying new that's about the only thing I would consider in a Korean monoblock.
Nobody can beat B2's CS, IMO.

But addressing the "pretty much the same" comment... the M1u and the big Flatline Audio amps are different from the others you're talking about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brandonkain82

10+ year member
your mom goes to college
brandonkain82
frankfort,il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date