now this is ballin! (was ballin)

and either way a bone stock escalade 02 and above is more ballin then any maxima.

DCFC0272-1.jpg

that was 5g's. and i drive a 2004 escalade esv. i dont own the 2000 anymore.
new escalade is out. and that makes yours=outdated.. and i do agree that your escalade is NICER than teh max.. but more ballin? hardly. those things arent worth jack **** man:( sorry.. (like i said.. i love escalades, not hating. its just true)

(edit: there is a really nice blue esc. i am looking at to sit in the garage next to the lincoln:)) nice truck.. dont ruin it.

yah no bass going in this escalade. only thing ill do to this is throw some 26's on it and maybe change out the factory navigation with something touch screen. actually dont drive this thing right now because we have the crx. so this will be my family vehicle when i have kids. factory dvd is nice for road trips.

yah no bass going in this escalade. only thing ill do to this is throw some 26's on it and maybe change out the factory navigation with something touch screen. actually dont drive this thing right now because we have the crx. so this will be my family vehicle when i have kids. factory dvd is nice for road trips.
same direction i went with my lincoln:) wise choice. and as i said.. i would take your esc. anyday over a max.. but i believe we should all drive what we like:)

hey it has a sweet body kit and 19" rims yo!
not really the body kit is gay why put a body kit on a slow ass car or better yet put all that **** on it to make it look fast and put a ****ing car bra on it what is it a *****s car? but hey just my .02

seriously man get over yourself. it's pathetic.

if i wanted a ****ing escalade i'd go out buy one. i don't want a shitty gm suv. and if i was going to buy an suv it sure as hell wouldn't be made in America. However, if i was a pretentious prick i'd buy a lade and go around saying how my vehicle is better than someone else's but that again i'm not you...

have fun with your plumper tonight!

oh and i have 20s now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif because i can tell some of you care about that. my car runs low 14s stock...not bad for a 4 door sedan. wtf!?! why am i even arguing about one car vs another. you're dragging me into a retarded argument.

im pretty sure his wife is not fat nor ugly do u remember seeing the pics in the build log, everyone kept begging for more pics, so i bet your wrong. you post up your plumper.

seriously man get over yourself. it's pathetic.
if i wanted a ****ing escalade i'd go out buy one. i don't want a shitty gm suv. and if i was going to buy an suv it sure as hell wouldn't be made in America. However, if i was a pretentious prick i'd buy a lade and go around saying how my vehicle is better than someone else's but that again i'm not you...

have fun with your plumper tonight!
lol i wish i could have fun with my plumper tonight. but seeing as im a few thousand miles away from home that might be a little impossible. and shes not so much a plumper.

hank_n_me_colts-1.jpg

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i wish i could have fun with my plumper tonight. but seeing as im a few thousand miles away from home that might be a little impossible. and shes not so much a plumper.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
she can also probably beat the **** outta Torgus

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.