Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sticker 2

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Sticker 3

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Sticker 4

Votes: 39 79.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by SpeeDFX I could whip up something a lot simpler if you guys want, and like Alphafrog1 said, new logos could be made, but Rangerman requested I make one with the Caraudio logo on it.
The admin suggested the logo, and I kinda like it myself...

Originally posted by Alphafrog1 True, that is the question.

Also, are we gonna have to pay anything to the team, because i know that at one point it was suggested to give a trophy to the guy on the team with the most points at the end of the season... how we gonna pay for things like that? Just an observation...
Yeah, we can decide about that later...I think it is a good idea though..

Originally posted by SpeeDFX Thought I'd throw something out too, but if it is for a simple sticker than this might be overdone.

carteamblack.jpg

carteamblue.jpg
i like these the best..AND with the ca logo on them..admin will probably be more receptive to sponsor...

BTW..I work for a sign shop....u can have any color/colors u want..ON THE SAME PIECE OF VINYL..it's called CMYK...some even have sixcolor processes....multi colors on same piece of vinyal are easy and getting cheaper everyday..which leads me to this AGAIN....

shot me sizes/colors etc..i'll get prices...let me know which logo/idea u want....have someone email it to me..HIGH QUALITY..300dpi or better..and i'll get quotes.....

real quick..i could probably get this decals pictured for around $2-3 apiece at the above size...depending on quanity..i'm going to print them out and get them priced to give y'all an idea.....maybe 100 of 'em to start?? these are apx 3"x11"...any other size ideas...i was thinking like 8x 15 or so...anyway...

rm..u need to shout at admin about sponsoring this to help cut costs....

OK guys, so whats the deal with the decal? Are you guys going to do it? If you want to use the ones I made I can send you high resolution files in CYMK format for printing.

Originally posted by SpeeDFX OK guys, so whats the deal with the decal? Are you guys going to do it? If you want to use the ones I made I can send you high resolution files in CYMK format for printing.
Can you send it to Kent in that format??? I love your design.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Originally posted by Corsica All I see is white with red X's RM!!!!!

J
im having that problem too....im in aol though..so that might be why...just click and drag the image out of the page off to the side and it would show up (if you have aol)

Originally posted by mrray13 if ya would..send them to me.....or to sales@ctocsigns.com.

send them to me and there, if ya would......

mrray13@hotmail.com
I sent both versions to both of your e-mail addresses. I Do not think they got sent to your hotmail account because each image is over 1 megabyte and I got an error e-mail for hotmail. You should have them in your @ctocsigns.com address though. The image is 7 x 2 inches at a resolution of 300 dpi. You can print it up to a little over 14 x 4 inches without any loss of quality if needed.

Originally posted by Corsica All I see is white with red X's RM!!!!!

J

Yeah, my free web hosting provider just started making it "against policy" to have outside links to images. The images now have to be implemented into a web page in order to be viewed. Fooey :- \

here are my thoughts on the sticker i could change or tweak them around or if any one has a good idea or concept i could problly do it i also have a friend that owns his own graphic (decal/sticker) shop so that wont be a problem well just let me know what you guys think

here are my thoughts on the sticker i could change or tweak them around or if any one has a good idea or concept i could problly do it i also have a friend that owns his own graphic (decal/sticker) shop so that wont be a problem well just let me know what you guys think

attachment.php

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thegunner

5,000+ posts
XXX = Audio Sex
thegunner
Bozeman, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies