Not sure what subs to get.

Participant count
  • Participant list

bert101
10+ year member

az
What subs (preferably fosgate) can I pick up that will use the whole 500 watts rms of my amp at 2 ohm? The box I have fits three subs tho so im not really sure what subs I could use or in what combination to get the most from this amp.

hmm the dude I bought the box from had 3 p1's in it and over powered the **** out of it and it was fine till the subs blew like a year later.... since im not trying to push nearly that much power through it now that its my box I dont see a problem. But since you said something what would you suggest, build a new box?

This system is going in a 89 mustang gt I think 2 10s ported would be tooo big. The new fosgate p1's have 250 rms max.... if i get 2 of them wire them together does it double the max power? Sorry its a dumb question but im new to this stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.