Not sure what ohm sub to get

Item(s) for Sale:

Hey guys looking at 2 sundown audio x12 and creciendo bc3500d amp. Should I get dual 2 ohm or 4 ohm sub. Also how big of a second battery do I need. Im getting 240 amp mechman alternator and have Xs D3400 battery under the hood with big 3. Any help is appreciated. Also doing Hertz components with 500 watt 4 channel amp.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.