Not sure how to wire my speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

beb

I'm installing a car audio in my RV. The rv only has 2 sets of speaker wires. One pair is for the living area and the other for the bedroom. The car audio has the standard 4 sets, front-left-right and rear left right. Not sure how I should connect my speaker wires. Thanks for the help.

I'm installing a car audio in my RV. The rv only has 2 sets of speaker wires. One pair is for the living area and the other for the bedroom. The car audio has the standard 4 sets, front-left-right and rear left right. Not sure how I should connect my speaker wires. Thanks for the help.
First, I am NOT an expert but I've been trying to wring wisdom from Caraudio.com recently and I've been told there is not significant difference between the "front" and "rear" channels that take a basic 2 channel STEREO signal from the source (CD, radio, etc.) and offer FOUR outputs (front left, front right, rear left, rear right) as many modern head units do. Take that with as many grains of salt as you wish, but that is my current understanding.

John Kuthe...

Not an expert but responds anyway....lol

get outta here Johnny. You have no idea how to do anything except run your mouth.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.