Not loading

This is all being true, but the concern is the modifications done and not the forum software its self.
I admin backends for many illegal warez sites larger then this site, but in the end we chose stabillity over features.

You have to understand your current setup needs work especially that you own a high profile domain due to its keywords.

Please while you fix the backend, fix the frontend also.

Change the moderators and remove curse word blocks.

The less trouble upfront the less enemies youll have.
Coincidently, I own warez.org for an investment. Anyways, the main reason we have to keep the site "clean" is because of the sponsors and advertisers. Most will not allow their ads to be displayed on a site unfit for their target audience. Which is usually shoppers who want to feel safe purchasing from that site, among other ethical reasons. The frontend/backend will be fixed and new mods will be implemented, just doing things one step at a time right now so to speak. A site can always be hacked however no matter what version software you're own. As I had said earlier, I try to make sure all security holes are plugged, when notified.

Coincidently, I own warez.org for an investment. Anyways, the main reason we have to keep the site "clean" is because of the sponsors and advertisers. Most will not allow their ads to be displayed on a site unfit for their target audience. Which is usually shoppers who want to feel safe purchasing from that site, among other ethical reasons. The frontend/backend will be fixed and new mods will be implemented, just doing things one step at a time right now so to speak. A site can always be hacked however no matter what version software you're own. As I had said earlier, I try to make sure all security holes are plugged, when notified.
How long have you owned that domain??

Before t-warez.com got raided i contacted the email to purchase warez.org in 2005.

That must be where i saw your name as i had known another named chris mann.

Your a financial monster haha, these domains you own probably costed more then anybodys cars here.

Anyway ill respectfully keep my opinions about this site to myself since with the history you have you have plenty more tricks then i do towards managing this site.

How long have you owned that domain??
Before t-warez.com got raided i contacted the email to purchase warez.org in 2005.

That must be where i saw your name as i had known another named chris mann.

Your a financial monster haha, these domains you own probably costed more then anybodys cars here.

Anyway ill respectfully keep my opinions about this site to myself since with the history you have you have plenty more tricks then i do towards managing this site.
I think the plugin is working normally again, will see.

I won warez at auction. Tried to get warez.com at auction also. This was around 2008 or so I think.

But opinions are welcomed! I'd love to get traffic back up to 2008 levels. I realize I've devoted too much time to other projects lately, but I'm very open to helping the site get back to it's "glory days".

I think the plugin is working normally again, will see.
I won warez at auction. Tried to get warez.com at auction also. This was around 2008 or so I think.

But opinions are welcomed! I'd love to get traffic back up to 2008 levels. I realize I've devoted too much time to other projects lately, but I'm very open to helping the site get back to it's "glory days".
Main problem at the moment is users being aggresive to the less unfortunate & un-educated car audio enthusiast.

If mods can get steady rules in place this site will for sure grow again.

Also any plans on seo? Or using a non-exploitable vbseo.

Main problem at the moment is users being aggresive to the less unfortunate & un-educated car audio enthusiast.

I think the problem lies in clueless wonders stating whack opinions where they dont have a clue

A true statement is a valid statement. When you have some one tell a new guy to jump their remote wire from the + we have a problem. Thats worse than me being blunt
I can understand that, but look thru all your posts and see how many "bad opinions" you really got aggressive about.

I can understand that, but look thru all your posts and see how many "bad opinions" you really got aggressive about.
This is the internet. Its not that easy to express yourself is it? Plain and simple.. If people went from Best buy to here and thats it they shouldnt give inputs on something. Most have went that route

We have steady rules, Im just the only one around the enforce everything. 2 (Goob and myself) people cant watch the forum all day or see every thread or post.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

A true statement is a valid statement. When you have some one tell a new guy to jump their remote wire from the + we have a problem. Thats worse than me being blunt
Except that is a valid statement. You can do that if you dont want to run a separate remote wire.

We have steady rules, Im just the only one around the enforce everything. 2 (Goob and myself) people cant watch the forum all day or see every thread or post. 

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Except that is a valid statement. You can do that if you dont want to run a separate remote wire.
And drain the battery?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mylows10

5,000+ posts
B2,singer,ampere rep
mylows10
monterey , ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date