Not loading

We have steady rules, Im just the only one around the enforce everything. 2 (Goob and myself) people cant watch the forum all day or see every thread or post.

Yeah i get that. This is the reason i say to update staff so you are not the only one dealing with it all.

Especially make it worse that one of the mods stole money due to closing business without notice.

A true statement is a valid statement. When you have some one tell a new guy to jump their remote wire from the + we have a problem. Thats worse than me being blunt
Uh, I don't see the problem here. You can do that.

This is the internet. Its not that easy to express yourself is it? Plain and simple.. If people went from Best buy to here and thats it they shouldnt give inputs on something. Most have went that route
This guy is an idiot

This is the internet. Its not that easy to express yourself is it? Plain and simple.. If people went from Best buy to here and thats it they shouldnt give inputs on something. Most have went that route
I went from Pep Boys to Best Buy to here. Id be willing to bet I know more than you will ever know in car audio.

Obsession & perfection means person with no life or friends so needs ban from CA to make friends.
Not so. I don't have many close freinds since the ones I grew up with are 12hr away. I've made a few good freinds through car audio but being military we move every few years. I have more acquaintance than I need or want. Most people only want something from you.

It's just like any hobby. One thing leads to another and it never ends. Even though most people thought it was the best ever I knew it needed more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mylows10

5,000+ posts
B2,singer,ampere rep
mylows10
monterey , ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date