not impressed with my speakers..help

i highly doubt fusion makes a door speaker that sounds better than those two drivers. as a matter of fact i know they dont!
I dont know why he would tell me hes had tried all 3 and these are the best sounding if they weren't. And what made you change your mind from highly doubt to a fact? Not calling you a liar and not saying I expected them to be better then a 500$ set of comps but I can't see him just making that up.

I'm going to re-check my phasing asap, more then likely when I get my sound deadener.

edit: Team H&K also said he got the same results

100_0299.jpg

i heard heard these speakers at a local electronic store, entry level stuff or cheaply made, yeah they look cool but that's about it. the sony xplods at the same price sound better imo.

send them back.

if it seems to good to be true...it probably is

stuff cost more for a reason

take a 9v batt or drill bad and pop the woofers and make sure they are going the same direction, just incase you got a wire crossed over somewhere

fusion ***** an di dont believe door speakers need "break in" time like a subwoofer does correct me if im wrong
I think you're wrong.

That's what I've heard at least. Either way, just let's be safe and say all speakers need a few hours of break in time.

break in time kind of depends on the stiffness of the suspension. I think those speakers are ****, btw; i don't think i'd be able to compare them to 500$ sets from reputable companies with a straight face.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.