Not happy

To what he said above, he did offer a full refund and then offered to buy a new faceplate. I am not trying to take advantage of the situation or anything and it was partially my fault for not checking the unit as soon as I received it so I declined that and told him we could split the cost at $50 each. As stated he did have some issues that came up that were out of his control but he is making it right. **** happens and I feel he has definitely handled it properly.
Due to the circumstances that he had come up though, I will not be accepting the money order that he sent. I will be sending it back to him. I was more concerned with the principle of the matter than the money. With what he has going on money nor an issue as this should be on his mind.
If only more members on this forum had even 1/2 the integrity you do...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

So I sent a message to madman on here last night but it looks like he hasn't been on in two weeks and isn't really active as much.

But I never received the money order he supposedly sent for $50 to pay for half of a new face plate.

Though he said his wife was in an accident and I offered to return the money order to him, all I wanted was it made right by principle. I feel that that has still not been done at this time. Just seems like its still been a lot of excuses.

I feel I was more than fair in handling this and giving him opportunity to fix it.

For everyone else I would just bear caution if doing a deal.

@silveradoss ; did he ever send you the money for shipping? He told me his reason for wanting to send me a money order was that he wasn't using PayPal anymore which seemed odd to me and came across as an excuse to do the money order thing and maybe blame it on the postal system or something.

Forgot to add that he had said that he shipped the money order before I told him that I would return it due to the accident he said his wife was in.

He hasn't been on since late February. Still haven't received a money order or heard anything. Don't think I will at this point either. At this point I believe he can be added to the list of people to not do business with.

Anyone want a cheap *** 80prs? It still works and all. Only things that I have found so far that don't work is the CD player, and the USB's on the back. Still works through the AUX port on the front and the Bluetooth works and can stream music through it. Can still do the active 3 way network. If anyone wants it let me know. Like I said, it will be pretty **** cheap. I don't have any need for it.

$70? Can't remember what all it comes with. Will have to look later. I think I still have the harness, remote, trim ring, time alignment mic and the Bluetooth mic. May come down on the price also and sell it as an "as is" unit. It worked as stated above when I last had it hooked up. I ran it active for a short time before I switched to passive crossovers and back to my Pio 9500. I don't want to promise it works and then someone find something wrong with it that I didn't explore into.

I know. Wish I had a use for it. But I ended up selling my 3 way Audison set and couldn't use this because of the non working USB's. I'm guessing it would probably be a pretty easy fix to fix both the cd player and the USB's. But I have neither the time nor the desire. Just ***** because I'm still out $120. Oh well.

Now its time to wait for Sundown to finally release the damn X6.5 sub. Can't wait to get a set and beat the shit out of them!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tat2bass

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tat2bass
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies