Not happy

@Jes 42; you didn't have any issues did you? crazy to see this.... madman stayed in communication with me the whole time..... all though we did have our issues.... he made everything right with me... nothing but a couple days delay..... arranged new deal and he shipped fast....

[quote name='basswiigee']@Jes 42; you didn't have any issues did you? crazy to see this.... madman stayed in communication with me the whole time..... all though we did have our issues.... he made everything right with me... nothing but a couple days delay..... arranged new deal and he shipped fast....[/QUOTE]
No i didn't have any probs.The amp i sent him got jacked up by USPS but we worked it out.

image_zpsdfa1fbf1.jpg
image_zpsa94fe456.jpg

image_zps508ff384.jpg

image_zps5ebe6cc2.jpg

image_zps257bc614.jpg

image_zps0ebdb328.jpg

image_zpsd90be854.jpg

image_zps4428b667.jpg

image_zps9e3c3993.jpg

image_zps9f17aafb.jpg
Ouch..Any updates?

Who the hell does that to a nice HU! I think he got you got buy someone else's HU, and it was in POS condition. Totally not right at all.

Sounds like a bait and switch but than again the price might have been too good to be true
Shut the **** up, I had the unit for 30 seconds looked at it and texted mad man saying I wanted a refund asap and he said I may just be able to ship it to tat2bass and I currently have a problem with one of his amps he sold me but we have worked it out. Me and tat have sold and bought back and forth he knows I would not pull some BS, I have sold or bought 20+ items just on CA but feedback dont mean **** because of this. Any way yes I had the HU then shipped it to tat2bass

Shut the **** up, I had the unit for 30 seconds looked at it and texted mad man saying I wanted a refund asap and he said I may just be able to ship it to tat2bass and I currently have a problem with one of his amps he sold me but we have worked it out. Me and tat have sold and bought back and forth he knows I would not pull some BS, I have sold or bought 20+ items just on CA but feedback dont mean **** because of this. Any way yes I had the HU then shipped it to tat2bass
So it was a bait and switch. He sold it to you, you didn't like it, he resold it to someone else, knowing it was in **** condition. This isn't someone blaming you, don't overreact.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tat2bass

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tat2bass
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies