Not happy

So seeing as how SS wanted a refund, Madman just felt it was ok to just sell it to another person?

I mean SS obviously wanted a refund due to the condition of the headunit, yet he sells it to someone else?

**** don't make no sense man

So seeing as how SS wanted a refund, Madman just felt it was ok to just sell it to another person?
I mean SS obviously wanted a refund due to the condition of the headunit, yet he sells it to someone else?

**** don't make no sense man
fixed but yeah............ crazy isn't it? I would've gave tat warning though. but we don't always think right in the mist of things....

fixed but yeah............ crazy isn't it? I would've gave tat warning though. but we don't always think right in the mist of things....
honestly though, Ima stop ****** with CA.com as far as buying items. Just sell items on here. People are so hard pressed for money nowadays and will do whatever to get it, even if that means scamming for it.

honestly though, Ima stop ****** with CA.com as far as buying items. Just sell items on here. People are so hard pressed for money nowadays and will do whatever to get it, even if that means scamming for it.
I agree..........

Silveradoss is in no way at fault for anything. He simply shipped the unit to me. I figured he got it and saw the condition and asked for a refund also. I thought it was shady and fucked up that madman asked me for shipping for it without me knowing that silveradoss had it.

Since I sent the message he had quit logging on. Used to get on pretty frequently. But it's all good. I took it apart and cleaned it. Re soldered some stuff on the inside and got the Bluetooth to work. So I'll be keeping it and using it since I'm kind of stuck with it now. I checked the output with an oscope and it was clean so I'll just deal with the looks. May buy a new faceplate down the road. I had bought a pioneer 9500bhs that I was gonna use with my set of spx17pro comps but they weren't as loud as I want. So I'm gonna pull them and switch to pro audio and needed an active unit. Running it now active.

Just for future I wouldn't advise anyone else to do business with madman11. Couple other people said that they have had issues with him also.

Silveradoss is in no way at fault for anything. He simply shipped the unit to me. I figured he got it and saw the condition and asked for a refund also. I thought it was shady and fucked up that madman asked me for shipping for it without me knowing that silveradoss had it.
Since I sent the message he had quit logging on. Used to get on pretty frequently. But it's all good. I took it apart and cleaned it. Re soldered some stuff on the inside and got the Bluetooth to work. So I'll be keeping it and using it since I'm kind of stuck with it now. I checked the output with an oscope and it was clean so I'll just deal with the looks. May buy a new faceplate down the road. I had bought a pioneer 9500bhs that I was gonna use with my set of spx17pro comps but they weren't as loud as I want. So I'm gonna pull them and switch to pro audio and needed an active unit. Running it now active.

Just for future I wouldn't advise anyone else to do business with madman11. Couple other people said that they have had issues with him also.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif Good to see you got it workin.Fkd up it came like that though.

Shut the **** up, I had the unit for 30 seconds looked at it and texted mad man saying I wanted a refund asap and he said I may just be able to ship it to tat2bass and I currently have a problem with one of his amps he sold me but we have worked it out. Me and tat have sold and bought back and forth he knows I would not pull some BS, I have sold or bought 20+ items just on CA but feedback dont mean **** because of this. Any way yes I had the HU then shipped it to tat2bass
Clam down buddy just sayings possibility but now we know the price to good to be true

I did tell tat that it wasn't in mint condition like mad man told me I just told him its a little beat up and thats that and I paid for shipping and mad man said he would transfer funds once tat paid and never did so I'm out money also, not that I care its like 13$.

What I have learned is CA.com is basically the best car audio site on the net now to get scammed. Every day there are new negative feedback posts.

How cute.

Sorry to hear about your troubles man.

If you don't know the person don't buy from them lesson one on CA.com.. Bought and sold many items but always with people I know to not be foul... Other then my wire and front stage all was bought on here with not a issue cause I bought from legit people I knew.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tat2bass

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tat2bass
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies