Not happy

So madman11 messaged me today. He stated that their was nothing wrong with the unit when he shipped it and said he will send me pics later. He is trying to be a bit of a smart *** about it. Changed his profile pic to say "scam alert". Stated maybe he should start a thread calling me a scammer. Go ahead. I know and enough people here know me and have done business with me to know otherwise.

As I said earlier too, now that I got the Bluetooth working I will be keeping it. I don't care about or need the CD player and can get over the looks.

He states that he was forthcoming about the condition in the ad and that it is an 8.5/10 appearance and that he posted the pic of it in the ad. That pic in the ad is tiny as **** and doesn't show anything I should have asked for pics of it closer up. My fault. Will do it from now on.

So madman11 messaged me today. He stated that their was nothing wrong with the unit when he shipped it and said he will send me pics later. He is trying to be a bit of a smart *** about it. Changed his profile pic to say "scam alert". Stated maybe he should start a thread calling me a scammer. Go ahead. I know and enough people here know me and have done business with me to know otherwise.
As I said earlier too, now that I got the Bluetooth working I will be keeping it. I don't care about or need the CD player and can get over the looks.

He states that he was forthcoming about the condition in the ad and that it is an 8.5/10 appearance and that he posted the pic of it in the ad. That pic in the ad is tiny as **** and doesn't show anything I should have asked for pics of it closer up. My fault. Will do it from now on.
I changed his profile pic until he makes this right.

Id like to know how a headunit ended up with dirt inside a well packaged box. Even if it miraculously got in there somehow thats no where near an 8.5/10. Thats a 6/10 at best.

Ok. Madman is making this right. He is refunding me money to get a new faceplate for it. He offered more money but I decided to just split the cost of the faceplate with him.

Ok. Madman is making this right. He is refunding me money to get a new faceplate for it. He offered more money but I decided to just split the cost of the faceplate with him.
Glad to see this is getting worked out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Said he is at work and will gift me the agreed upon amount later on tonight

Didn't receive the money or any texts or anything else last night. Will let everyone know when it goes through.

Let me just clarify a few things for a few of you that let your assumptions get the better of you. Ive never had sny issues with items ive shipped arriving in a condition not described in the add. Only "problem" other then the issue that has been resolved here was wkth basswiggie and that was only because the item was stolen from my house during a robbery and i went out and bought the xbox 360 he wanted. Paid alot more then i should have but felt it was the right thing to do. I got scammed in that deal but dont think a public forum is the right place to point fingers so oh well you live and learn. Ive never had negative feedback on any site. I have well over 100 positive sells on ebay as well. As i told tat2bass i take full responsibility as should every seller even if its a problem causrd during shipping. I offered a full refund but he respectfully declined. I offered a half refund but as a gentleman all he requested was $50. I have absolutely no hard feelings toward him over this deal or this thread what does upset me is everyone else who has never even dealt with me dumping thier 2cents in and the "so called" other issues out there. I wont stoop to your childish level and bash you. All i ask is if you have a problem be a man and come to me first as tat2 did. Now as for the condition of the h/u i will say when i shipped it wss definitely 8.5+/10. I sent silverado pics of it. His reason for recund was scratches in the cage ad small chip in the knob. I refunded him and reposted add with updated descrition. Looking back only mistake i feel i made is not having silverado ship it to me cirst.and because of that i offered tat2 a full refund. Dont assume im blaming silverado because im not. I still feel he is a vreat guy. (semding you a pm sorry bud i forgot to reimburse shipping ill get your info and get that out to you asap) so havingsaid all that i feel people are way to quick to judge and point fingers. Douch? Where id that come from? Are we still in jr high? Would you like me to offer to meet you on the playground at 3:30. Come on vrow up already. Tat2bass and silveradoss i a sorry for the inconviencei hope there are no hard feelings. Basswiggie im going to get at ou got a bone to pick in p rivateand jes42 thanks for ringing this matter to my attention. And just to clarify ayment was sent sat feb 22nd.sdelayed due to reason that ate out of my contro. and please leave scammer in my title cause i think its quite amusing.

To what he said above, he did offer a full refund and then offered to buy a new faceplate. I am not trying to take advantage of the situation or anything and it was partially my fault for not checking the unit as soon as I received it so I declined that and told him we could split the cost at $50 each. As stated he did have some issues that came up that were out of his control but he is making it right. **** happens and I feel he has definitely handled it properly.

Due to the circumstances that he had come up though, I will not be accepting the money order that he sent. I will be sending it back to him. I was more concerned with the principle of the matter than the money. With what he has going on money nor an issue as this should be on his mind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tat2bass

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tat2bass
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies