not connecting the illumination wire

Participant count
  • Participant list
i am installing a JVC KD-770 BT audio system with no harness (old boat with simple stereo CD player)

and am confounded on what to do with the ILLUMINATION wire. I have no where to connect it to and if I don't connect it will the radio still work as long as the power wires are set up. I'm also Not connecting STEERING WHEEL remote and PHONE. thanks for help

i am installing a JVC KD-770 BT audio system with no harness (old boat with simple stereo CD player)and am confounded on what to do with the ILLUMINATION wire. I have no where to connect it to and if I don't connect it will the radio still work as long as the power wires are set up. I'm also Not connecting STEERING WHEEL remote and PHONE. thanks for help
Yup

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.