Northeast Region northeastern PA

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Right now I run 3200 rms ( yes- I know it's way over-rated though... ) to my 15's. When I get the 18's, I'll put 4000-5000 RMS ( of good power ) to each of them. Sounds a bit crazy for a mx-6, but if ya saw mine you'd see why I wanna do it. The back seat of my car was taken out and a cage was put in. I have that whole area for subs and I figure maybe that 4 kinetik hc2400, a few amps, and all that stuff will still fit nicely in my trunk. I love the fact that all that will fit in a car that looks like mine, but it's a pain in the ass. Last month I did Carlisle and was put in extreme street cause the location of my boxes. Considering what i was up against, I did ok. But that made me want 18's. And the only thing better than two 18's is like 6 or 8 of them. I want a van... f@** that, I want 160 db...

Right now I run 3200 rms ( yes- I know it's way over-rated though... ) to my 15's. When I get the 18's, I'll put 4000-5000 RMS ( of good power ) to each of them. Sounds a bit crazy for a mx-6, but if ya saw mine you'd see why I wanna do it. The back seat of my car was taken out and a cage was put in. I have that whole area for subs and I figure maybe that 4 kinetik hc2400, a few amps, and all that stuff will still fit nicely in my trunk. I love the fact that all that will fit in a car that looks like mine, but it's a pain in the ass. Last month I did Carlisle and was put in extreme street cause the location of my boxes. Considering what i was up against, I did ok. But that made me want 18's. And the only thing better than two 18's is like 6 or 8 of them. I want a van... f@** that, I want 160 db...
**** i had a van i just sold last month on the cheap. it was a full size dodge ram cargo van. and i wonder where i would be placed in a comp since my trunk is so small i put my system in my back seat.

With the db drag and bassrace it says if your boxes are above the seat or the side window ( I forget which one ) you're extreme street.

It does ****. I went up against vans that were walled with like 30 subs and 20 batteries, while all I had was a stock electrical, big 3, and 3200 rms. Kinda felt like I brought a knive to a gun fight...

It does ****. I went up against vans that were walled with like 30 subs and 20 batteries, while all I had was a stock electrical, big 3, and 3200 rms. Kinda felt like I brought a knive to a gun fight...
yeah it would of been like me bringin' a stick to a gun fight.lol and even right now the whole system is built, still waiting on my amp and wires to come in.

Niiiice...I'm sitting here dying of anticipation till my solo-x gets here. I don't care if God himself brings down a typhoon, I'm not leaving this house today till it shows up.

With the db drag and bassrace it says if your boxes are above the seat or the side window ( I forget which one ) you're extreme street.
There is no extreme street.

there is street stock which will allow to to have your box anywhere behind the B pillar as long as it does not extend above the top of the front seats.

Then Street class.

Box must be behind the back seats and cannot extend above the side window line.

Then there is Street max in which you can, but dont have to, have a full wall.

Then there is SS in which you can also have a sub wall.

Then extreme, where anything goes and you can hav 6in. thick lexan windows and steel bracing in the interior.

From the descriptions of your systems it sounds as though you would be in Street Max.

limit in street max is one battery, 4 subs, and 2 amps.

If you have more than that then you are in Super Street.

There is a SuperStreet 1-2

SS3-4

and SS 5+

So unless you have 5+ woofers you would be evenly matched with someone with similar cone area.

There is no extreme street.there is street stock which will allow to to have your box anywhere behind the B pillar as long as it does not extend above the top of the front seats.

Then Street class.

Box must be behind the back seats and cannot extend above the side window line.

Then there is Street max in which you can, but dont have to, have a full wall.

Then there is SS in which you can also have a sub wall.

Then extreme, where anything goes and you can hav 6in. thick lexan windows and steel bracing in the interior.

From the descriptions of your systems it sounds as though you would be in Street Max.

limit in street max is one battery, 4 subs, and 2 amps.

If you have more than that then you are in Super Street.

There is a SuperStreet 1-2

SS3-4

and SS 5+

So unless you have 5+ woofers you would be evenly matched with someone with similar cone area.

well thank you for that information.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

poundindak69
monroeton, pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
poundindak69
Screenshot_20240531-022053.png