Northeast Region northeastern PA

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
ok- cool. I just called Benchmark... They are having a comp the 2nd week of July. Well, he said if he can get at least 20 people he'll hold one...Here's the catch- He needs everyone to pre-register for it ( so he knows if there's enough people to hold it ). I already pre-registered. And I told him about this forum and how we all wanna go down there. He said he'd rather have people register in person, but he let me over the phone... I told the dude that I would post his shop's number and have everyone on here who wants to go call him to pre-register.

Benchmark audio: 607-734-4323

If ya wanna go, ya have to call the dude and pre-register. Also, I forgot to ask the exac6t day and time of the comp, so somebody please find out and post it-thanks.

Cool. I wouldn't wait too long though. It seemed like if we did, we'd be screwed... Anyway, I have a 93' mx-6. It's in my pics on my page. Oh yeah, he said he'll be running the comps in divisions based on the size and number of subs you have.

Cool. I wouldn't wait too long though. It seemed like if we did, we'd be screwed... Anyway, I have a 93' mx-6. It's in my pics on my page. Oh yeah, he said he'll be running the comps in divisions based on the size and number of subs you have.

**** i would love have that. lol buddy had a mx-3 it was a sweet ride( till he wrecked it) i will talk to the people tomorrow

**** i would love have that. lol buddy had a mx-3 it was a sweet ride( till he wrecked it) i will talk to the people tomorrow
You've probably seen my car around. I try to avoid T-town like the plague ( I've lived there twice ), but every once in a while I'm up there...

Good idea bro. No offense, but I've always said that nothing good ever came outta that town. Anybody else call and register yet? Unrelated but still AWSOME news...The first of two 18" solo-x will be showing up at my door today. If my Mazda doesn't sell, I'm putting two of them in it.

Good idea bro. No offense, but I've always said that nothing good ever came outta that town. Anybody else call and register yet? Unrelated but still AWSOME news...The first of two 18" solo-x will be showing up at my door today. If my Mazda doesn't sell, I'm putting two of them in it.
no not yet got busy, doin stuff to my brothers car last night, forgot. that goin to be sick. how much power you running to them and you selling your car?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

poundindak69
monroeton, pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
poundindak69
1715565471722.png