Northeast Region northeastern PA

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Not bad. I ordered one of those crunch amps, but the next day I got an email saying they were sold out of them for at least a month. So instead I found a deal on a ma hk4000d. Yesterday it showed up and **** it's big... S I did the only normal thing... Bought 2 of them. The second one will be here in two days. My ride will be full of them and 18" solo-x's... Won't have it hooked up for a minute though cause I'm not even gonna hook it all up till I can hook up 2 hc2400 on each one with a better alternator set up. I sold my amp to str8up ( or what ever his name was ). So now all I have hooked up is 4 tweeters, 2 ds 680, and 4 ds693 all hooked up to the lil' amp. It kinda ***** cause I'll miss that event at benchmark, but upgrading to all this is worth the wait for me... What you been up to?

Not bad. I ordered one of those crunch amps, but the next day I got an email saying they were sold out of them for at least a month. So instead I found a deal on a ma hk4000d. Yesterday it showed up and **** it's big... S I did the only normal thing... Bought 2 of them. The second one will be here in two days. My ride will be full of them and 18" solo-x's... Won't have it hooked up for a minute though cause I'm not even gonna hook it all up till I can hook up 2 hc2400 on each one with a better alternator set up. I sold my amp to str8up ( or what ever his name was ). So now all I have hooked up is 4 tweeters, 2 ds 680, and 4 ds693 all hooked up to the lil' amp. It kinda ***** cause I'll miss that event at benchmark, but upgrading to all this is worth the wait for me... What you been up to?
well right now i have traded my aq12 for a bigger amp. sold my pa amp to my brother and trying to get the rest of the money around for my 10' shocker 3's. and have to look for a new car since i may be selling mine. and traded my alpine HU for a kenwood indash. so i dont think i am goin' to make the benchmark thing either.lol i just want to go up and get metered.

I didn't even know it was this weekend. Depending on what I have going on, I might.

Quick update: Yesterday my second hk4000d got here, orions are sold ( pending money order ), and even though it sold on ebay, I'm still stuck with the car...

I didn't even know it was this weekend. Depending on what I have going on, I might.
Quick update: Yesterday my second hk4000d got here, orions are sold ( pending money order ), and even though it sold on ebay, I'm still stuck with the car...
yeah i didnt either until my brother asked if i was going. yeah i got anothe pa a3000db coming in to strap to my aq for the fun of it until i get my shocker 3's. and hopefully i get my monte carlo here soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

poundindak69
monroeton, pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
poundindak69
fixed.jpg