noob question..constant bass

Participant count
  • Participant list

h0und10
10+ year member

so im pretty new to this car audio thing and my dad and i installed a sub and amp to my car but just got a constand base, sound no pattern to the song just constant base...could this be that wires were crossed or something?

thanks in advance!

yes its by him..... i checked the wiring, do you need to crimp the wires accurately? i didnt have one so i used a pleyers and it seemed to work fine untill now... the ground is good and i check the wires they all seemed good but maybe the ones from the sub to amp...(sorry dont know the name)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I wouldnt waste the time or money on OEM speakers to be placed back into any vehicle unless you plan to sale the vehicle and remove the after...
If I was set on using what you have: I would get a head unit that will play 40-50w RMS x 4. Use that for your 3.5s and 4 x 10s, or get a small...
I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
Almost all brands operate the same way. Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood. The technology is based on what sounds it can produce. Basically all brands...

About this thread

h0und10

10+ year member
h0und10
los angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from