Noob in need of some help with a indash

Participant count
  • Participant list

minisonoma

I just got a Panasonic CQ-VD7200u off of craigslist for 40 bucks. HE told me when he bench tested it the screen went up and that was it, no sound or video. They said maybe the ribbon cable inside of the actual screen is causing this. My question is there any site or anywhere i can get the schematics for this headunit? or anyone know how to fix these? let me know, and thanks for reading this.

minisonoma

oh yippie, glad to see i found another fourm with trolls with to much time on their hands. If ya have no idea like me then just keep browsing.

And yes I like to buy things and make them work again, hell for 40 bucks it was worth it

Thanks tho

oh yippie, glad to see i found another fourm with trolls with to much time on their hands. If ya have no idea like me then just keep browsing.And yes I like to buy things and make them work again, hell for 40 bucks it was worth it

Thanks tho
i'm the same way...And good luck.

might try contacting the company, im not sure if theyd sell actual parts for the unit, but you never know. Good luck man.

p.s. maybe buy another broke one and use it for parts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.