Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Hertz spl monster 15k

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp protects and won't come out every 10 seconds the power light comes on for a split second then goes back to protect I tried things to make it work and made things even worse and one of the chip cards came Un soldered from the board nothing is burnt In the amp all fets are good if any one is really interested pm me and I will provide u with more pictures especially of the card I am talking about that came Un soldered

Price:

$750 plus shipping and fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

20140412_105222_zps3f7016d1.jpg

Pm me shipped to 91910?
Bro I'm 40 mins from la lol come pick it up for $750 save on fees and shipping

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I would prefer payment through PayPal tho

Good thing nobody bought this fully working last week ... now that would a been salty way to drop over a grand
The amp was fine until we pushed it far beyond it's limits if I didn'tgo Iin for testing that day it would have been fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...