10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
1. Product:

Title says it!

2. Specs:

DC Audio - XL

3. Description/Condition:

Lnib traded my yardsale zv4 for it. Cash is king, but will look at trades for mono amps and lower power 15's. Willing to add cash on mono amps if the deal tickles my fancy~ Also if you don't have much feedback and want to trade you will need to ship to me first..

4. Price: :

350 shipped obo

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Going full circle to all websites this weekend. Want this gone before I decide to use it, lol

IDK why I bought another DC sub lol. It took me foreverrrrrrrrrr to sell my DC Level 3 15 and now Im trying to sell my Level 4 12

DC subs just don't sale like they should

Subs get loud and low easily.

GLWS bro. I just might hit up eBay/Craigslist too lol. Just hate that 21 day waiting period

IDK why I bought another DC sub lol. It took me foreverrrrrrrrrr to sell my DC Level 3 15 and now Im trying to sell my Level 4 12
DC subs just don't sale like they should

Subs get loud and low easily.

GLWS bro. I just might hit up eBay/Craigslist too lol. Just hate that 21 day waiting period
Yeh the wait to get paid on ebay is ******. I listed it on faacebook today maybe i'll get some interest local. Btw sell me the at for 200! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fireitup

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Fireitup
Alabama
Start date
Participants