noise

Participant count
  • Participant list

taylor
10+ year member

THUNDER TUNES IS A FLAMER
can
well i searched, but i felt that maybe there was more solutions that you guys could help with if i asked.

i have horrible alternator whine, i drive a 2001 dodge neon, i have an alpine cva 1005, to a clarion peq 460 indash eq, planet audio 1200d, planet audio 300/4. alpine 5.25 comps and 6.5 midbass with a planet audio neo 8 up front....

i have all wires separated down both sides of the car, i have tried to use different rca's with no avail....i have tried grounding that little wire on the rca's, i have switched my h/u, eq, ground to a non factory ground....my amps are grounded to a clean spot on the trunk floor, all grounds are on clean paint, no more factory grounds under the hood. i tried bypassing the eq, i tried chassis grounding the h/u to the amp, i tried grounding the chassis of the h/u to the car itslef, i tried it with the amps, i tried it with the eq...i am using my ignition wire for my for my remote, i tried temporarily using my main power as a remote, if i turn the car on and don't turn the h/u it's there (ignition remote makes my amps come on as soon as the cars on)...so it's either some how getting in through the rca's or the speaker wire.....but all signal is separated from the power....if i unplug all rca's form the h/u. and amp it's still there.....i need help, i never had this with my last install, and i had the same amps.....neither of the amps is touching metal in the trunk....i am going to try muting plugs tomorrow....and if that fails a ground loop isolator

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.