Noise fines are BS

Well it isn't the matter of the actual decibel. Exhaust has a tone. Music has words and lyrics. Many of which are very offensive. This is why "noise" violations for stereos is far greater. That is why stereos get hit harder. You are forcing the crap you are listening to on the people around you. You may think being a wigger a jigger or whatever is the coolest thing to happen since sliced bread.....but guess what. The family with young kids doesn't want to listen to your shit.

I got one once. It was like 2pm on a Saturday, and i wasnt even wanging that hard. Lawn mowers going off, loud *** motorcycles.

I get woken up by these motorcycles literally EVERY ******* night by my house. It IS illegal but they NEVER get ticketed for it.

Its one thing if your creepin in a neighborhood at 3 am going full tilt.. but come on, driving during the day and not even full tilt?

The worst part is, they never even inputted the ticket into their system, like 6-10 months went by and i figured the cop just never entered it in cause he felt bad. Well, sure enough, a year later I get a notice that I have a bench warrant for an unpaid ticket for "Amplified music from a motor vehicle"

I went straight down there and bitched the fuq out of the clerk and ended up paying less than the original ticket would have been //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well it isn't the matter of the actual decibel. Exhaust has a tone. Music has words and lyrics. Many of which are very offensive. This is why "noise" violations for stereos is far greater. That is why stereos get hit harder. You are forcing the crap you are listening to on the people around you. You may think being a wigger a jigger or whatever is the coolest thing to happen since sliced bread.....but guess what. The family with young kids doesn't want to listen to your shit.
Dude.. people who get tickets get tickets for bass..not for treble.

I bet I could play a bass boosted version of mozart and be fine, If I played rap I'd get pulled over.
Idk, I can 99% gaurantee when I roll around wanging no one can hear any of the lyrics or anything above 50-55hz coming from my car. Just straight bass all day SON!

I don't know about you fegs, but I don't like it when I have to listen to some ******* Justin Bieber **** at the lights.

Music is based on personal preference, that's why you have to keep yours to yourself. But **** anywhere not near a town or houses, play it loud.

I don't know about you fegs, but I don't like it when I have to listen to some ******* Justin Bieber **** at the lights.
Music is based on personal preference, that's why you have to keep yours to yourself. But **** anywhere not near a town or houses, play it loud.
Someone is jealous that they have a weak, cheap system.

it is total bull **** I live right on the border between michigan and ohio and in michigan the law states any "un neccesary noise" is in violation. Tell me thats not complete bull ****. Its not a distance or a db complete bull ****. Dont know what the law is in ohio but I know in toledo I have seen people have their system full tilt right infront of a cop and the cop wont even look at them
That's because they're Toledo police

What kind of idiot posts on forums without any audio equip

That would be like, someone with a honda posting on ford forums.

GTFO out of here with your no car audio azz

ZOMG I LISTEN TO COUNTRY THEREFOR I POST ON DUBSTEP FORUMS

What kind of idiot posts on forums without any audio equip
Err..somebody who is new to Car Audio and is smart enough to talk to people who know a lot about it in order to get their system right the first time?

That would be like, someone with a honda posting on ford forums.
And, no. That'd be like somebody who wants to get a ford posting on the forums to make sure he/she makes a solid choice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.