No Sound!! Help Please!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

NatiDonkRyda
10+ year member

Ok so I gotta Pioneer DEHP3900MP head unit...aight so last week im ridin in the car music bangin and all of a sudden my **** just goes out. I still got power to the head unit and I can still hear the subs beatin but no sound from my car speakers. So when I get home, I hooked back up my old Pioneer head unit and everything is back to normal sounds good. I hooked the new one back up one more time and again no sound from car speakers. I would just say **** it and just use the old one but the new one has the ipod hook up and all my music is on my iphone.

So...I know its the CD player but what could it be? Anybody else ever had this problem? Tryin to avoid havin a buy another cd player.

Ok, whats the best HU on the market? I like Pioneer but is there a better one? I like a lot of treble and like adjust the EQ to a custom level. I also use my ipod...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.