No sound after installation

Participant count
  • Participant list
Good evening. I recently purchased a Chinese Android radio for my 2012 Mazda 3 Sky and after the installation I got power to the unit but no sound. Any help would be appreciated.
What trouble shooting have you done. Can you see any activity on the android that shows you that it's playing. I would try the radio first. Have you gone into the menu to make sure it's set up to output sound? Also look for your sound and speaker settings. If all of those are okay. Start looking at your wiring, especially the harness to make sure it's wired correctly. Especially, the wire that turns on your amplifier. Good luck.

Last edited:
Good evening. I recently purchased a Chinese Android radio...
一分钱一分货
Which roughly translated is "you get what you pay for."

Seriously though, I can't think of any of the regulars here who own those things and I can't recall anybody in the past who has posted here for troubleshooting advice who has ever got anywhere.... Not saying that all of these don't function, but they're a big gamble. Good luck. Post up brand or link and update this thread if you get anywhere because you're not going to be the only one having trouble.

What trouble shooting have you done. Can you see any activity on the android that shows you that it's playing. I would try the radio first. Have you gone into the menu to make sure it's set up to output sound? Also look for your sound and speaker settings. If all of those are okay. Start looking at your wiring, especially the harness to make sure it's wired correctly. Especially, the wire that turns on your amplifier. Good luck.
Much appreciated, ill have to do some further research this weekend in those areas.

I would check your wiring connections for speakers. Read and try to understand the manual for output instructions as mentioned/ proper functions for setup. What is the unit brand and model#? There may be some information on line toView for standard wiring installation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...