No OutPUT =(

Participant count
  • Participant list

shawnohio
10+ year member

I am in the process of redoing my system and have a problem. I bought a hifonics bx1500d off someone in the classifieds on this site. I ordered a bigger inline fuse but it hasn't came yet. So when i got the amp today i tried to hook it up to make sure it worked but only had my old 80A fuse. There are 2x60A fuses in the amp. The amp will turn on for a brief second then the lighted logo dims. and i am getting no output out of either set of terminals.

Just want to make sure the amp is good and that i didn't get ripped off!!.

Thanks,

Shawn

yes i had an amp running my 6x9's earlier and hooked it up to the same wiring just different rca's for my sub.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wallbash.gif.1310150c49dd52e0fbe1813a0681e5c3.gif

Hmmm dude honestly I dunno

it left in perfect working condition, I have several buds who can vouch for that.

did the package appear effed up at all? I thought it was packaged ok, but if there are visible rips/holes in the box, then fedex could have ****ed me.

Everything is hooked up correct? Power, ground, REM? Ground is metal on metal?

Send me pics of how it is installed.

Worse comes to worse, I can take the amp back, but I want to make sure you didn't fry it first.

I got it now..My ground wire was messed up. Put a new one on and works fine.

I left your name out b/c i didn't think it was the amp i figured it was in wiring somewhere i just wanted to be sure . Amp was in very good condition!

Sorry bout that kevin!!

Shawn

I got it now..My ground wire was messed up. Put a new one on and works fine.
I left your name out b/c i didn't think it was the amp i figured it was in wiring somewhere i just wanted to be sure . Amp was in very good condition!

Sorry bout that kevin!!

Shawn
is coo....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.