~~~No one replying...~~~

Go as big as you can. Set the amps clean.
That's the biggest singer has for my car, iraggi supposedly has a 260 (he hasn't replied yet but its been over a month...), and

thank you i'm gonna ask DC hopefully get a response in a few days and see what they have, but I will think realistically.

What if 240 is biggest I can go, what rms do you guys recommend?

Singer 300 at 15v kept a 6000 rms setup over 14v at 2000 rpm.

All that means was your 6000 watt amp wasn't pulling no where near 300a of current. So u were prly only seeing 2,000watt

But yes singer has good alts. I'll list my choice of alts I'd buy from what I have used in my personal vehicles

I've owned

Singer-3rd choice

Dc power-2nd choice

Excessive amperage-1st choice

Tenny- shoty alt

Execution audio

All that means was your 6000 watt amp wasn't pulling no where near 300a of current. So u were prly only seeing 2,000watt
But yes singer has good alts. I'll list my choice of alts I'd buy from what I have used in my personal vehicles

I've owned

Singer-3rd choice

Dc power-2nd choice

Tenny- shoty alt

Execution audio
I know. Most people's 6000 watt daily setups are not pulling 600 amps. Even wired low.

As for EA. I got a 200 a few years ago from him. Everybody told me about issues they had with him by mine was ok. It did its job and was cheap.

DC power screwed me over. Paid a stupid amount for a 270, it didn't fit, argued for a month even after I sent pictures. 6 weeks later I got a RA and refund.

I've owned

Singer-3rd choice

Dc power-2nd choice

Tenny- shoty alt

Execution audio
Awesome, but brand isn't the "main thing" here, i'm wondering how much rms is recommended for a 240

Awesome, but brand isn't the "main thing" here, i'm wondering how much rms is recommended for a 240
You never know what you need until it's running. You could have hardly any rise and **** it dry. You could have a ton of rise and easy listening habits and be more than good.

2nd the DC Power. As I'm sure you know South Florida heat is hard on the Batteries and alts. DC Power, Mechman, Singer, Ohio Gen all make good alts that will hold up as good as it can with the summer heat and hard power draw.
Problem isn't brand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif it's amps :/

I find it terribly comical that people actually believe you'll get 300A in real world conditions out of an alternator that's smaller than a gallon jug. Size being equal none of these guys has any magic pixie dust that will defeat the laws of physics or room temperature superconductors. By and large I'd say the only difference is how honestly they rate them.
Speak for yourself.

Singer makes a 420A alt for $899 that does 260A during idle, but needs 850 rpm*just to turn on. It clamped 405 amps at 1800 rpms on a video he shared when looking for a alternator.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.