No call audio on pioneer avic 7200nex

Participant count
  • Participants list

Bromagna

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a problem with my Pioneer 7200NEX where i can not hear call audio when trying to make a phone call. in the past when making a call i simply made a call from my phone or head unit and it would automatically stop playing the radio or whatever and switch to the call and i could hear everything from it ring to the person i was calling. Now when i try to make a call, my head unit does stop playing music and makes the beep tone like it has switched to another source/button touch soft key tone but thats it. if i look at my phone, it shows it is dialing, as the timer keeps ticking like its connected to a call. i have to manually go into my sources and switch over to bluetooth audio which i never had to do which is annoying even tho when i connect my phone via bluetooth it will show my contacts and recent calls etc and that i am connected to call and audio media with my phone. i just bought an sd card the other day and updated firmware on my unit, bluetooth software is already up to date. i have done a restore settings options and even reset using the pin hole button hard reset. i have called pioneer and they keep wanting me to send it in and im out of warranty. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...