nissan maxima bose system

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 3K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Oh yea its very possible does you amp have a high level input? If not just buy a crossover. Then take two things of speaker wire and hook them up to each speaker and plug it in the high input of your amp of crossover. and there is you rca plugs without having to take you Head Unit out and wire everything else up. If you need any more help just Holla.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I have a JL sub hooked up to my bose system using a line out converter but there seems to be something wrong with it? I was wondering what might be the problem. THere is signal going to the speaker but even with my 240 watt amp bridged into one channel and pushed to max gain it still doesn't hit like it should. it there something wrong with using a line out converter because i had a store install it for me? What could be the problem? Please Help!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.