NFL 2019 aka Year of the Chiefs

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
You said that last year, when he had a chance. Now he has to beat Jimmy.
I love Jimmy G, I made hella post when he went to SF but I'm telling you. With the improvements KC has made on defense it's Superbowl or bust the next 5-10 years. 49ers have absolutely no chance against the Chiefs. LA nor NE is stopping them either this year. Preseason, but 49ers looked good against Dallas.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
As a retirement gift the Colts give Luck $24.8 million. They're obviously hoping he changes his mind.

Double d esp

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2018
Dumbass comment of the day there. Hell their #1 isn't as good as Mahomes. Their number 3, roflmao.
Like I said the numberv3 is better than their #1. Drew has nearly every record as a pure passer. It's a shame Brady sucks dicks for superbowls. Chiefs aren't making it to the superbowl.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
He wasn't on Saturday. kek
Lol, I was waiting on that. Mahomes only played the first half, but it was a good game. 49ers scored 14 and ate up the clock in the fourth giving them the ten point victory.

Mahomes, 8-10 for 126 yards. QB rating 152.1

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
K, in the mean time why don't you make a serious attempt at not being a socially inept reject. I understand that you feel like the only attention you can get is negative attention but it really doesn't have to be that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 36)

• D
  • shredder2

Trending topics

Latest classifieds