next step up

Participant count
  • Participant list

85_blazer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
alright well i just installed my two old school re 8s powered by about 150 watts. and well i already got the itch to upgrade...so my question is when i get the other two new re 8s should i get a box built for just those two and have it facing the trunk (current one faces the cabin)or have box built and have the 8s pointing up?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Too little power won't smoke a sub...a clipped to hell signal from not setting the gain right can though...
From what I can see, that cable will not work at all, as the A&K only has balanced and unbalanced analog outputs. No digital available. No...
1k is iabout the upper end running off stock electrical...and if you don't have the available power for your amp then it really won't hit rated...
I know i know another one of these dang threads. I sold my 2 12" xv3 sundowns, they hit good and plenty loud but not enough spl for me. Im going...
Fi 4.12's. Any thoughts? SEMA Showdown this weekend. This is a daily driver. 180+.

About this thread

85_blazer

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
85_blazer
valparaiso IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date