Next biggest upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list

Troponin

Texas
So I dropped the idea of the Focal 10s because I kept coming back to how expensive they were and I have no way of listening to them in a vehicle before I buy them.

Instead, I am going to grab two 10” JL W6 instead and use the money I am saving for another upgrade.

I have the factory Bose in my Cadillac. I can’t tell how many speakers there are for the actual stereo. There are two speakers in each door, one in each front pillar, and two in the rear deck.

Is there really anything I can do for $500-600? Processor? Coaxial? Mids and highs? Which would make the biggest impact on my system?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

From what I can see, that cable will not work at all, as the A&K only has balanced and unbalanced analog outputs. No digital available. No...
Too little power won't smoke a sub...a clipped to hell signal from not setting the gain right can though...
1k is iabout the upper end running off stock electrical...and if you don't have the available power for your amp then it really won't hit rated...
I know i know another one of these dang threads. I sold my 2 12" xv3 sundowns, they hit good and plenty loud but not enough spl for me. Im going...
Fi 4.12's. Any thoughts? SEMA Showdown this weekend. This is a daily driver. 180+.

About this thread

Troponin

Troponin
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
nauc