Newbie: Cd Changer error code question

Participant count
  • Participant list

nbp

ny
After fixing a loose connection to my car battery that was causing my speakers to cut out intermittently, my Eclipse 12 CD changer will not operate. Instead I get an "error 9" message. I get the same message if I change stations on the tuner but then the tuner works fine.

Being a novice to the audio world,I would appreciate any help I can get figuring out what this error code is and how to fix it. Thanks.

Neil

Originally posted by nbp After fixing a loose connection to my car battery that was causing my speakers to cut out intermittently, my Eclipse 12 CD changer will not operate. Instead I get an "error 9" message. I get the same message if I change stations on the tuner but then the tuner works fine.

Being a novice to the audio world,I would appreciate any help I can get figuring out what this error code is and how to fix it. Thanks.

Neil
You should check the documentation that came with your CD reciver, it should have a lsit of error codes, what they are caused by and how to fix them. Every company has a diffrent code system

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I do not have the documentation for this Eclipse CD tuner. Is Eclipse still around?

Any other help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Neil

Originally posted by nbp Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I do not have the documentation for this Eclipse CD tuner. Is Eclipse still around?

Any other help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Neil
I have no idea if Eclpis is still around or not, i did a search for a web site for them and couldnt find one. YOu you happen to know the web site chekc there they shoudl have some kinda e mail addy to contact for help. SOrry i cant be more helpful.

Thanks for the replys. I sent an e-mail to the Eclipse tech address. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Neil

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.