Newbie Amp questions

Participant count
  • Participant list
Here is the deal. I will be running a Kenwwo eXcelon Tape deck with 2 sets of outs that push 4 volts. I will have Boston Acoustic RX47 4"s and RX57 5 1/4" coaxils in the front and rear respectivly. I want to run an amp to all four of those speakers to utilize the best sound possible.

Also, I have a Pioneer TS-W303C 12" in a sealed custom box (high quality). I need an amp to run that as well.

The music I listen to requires tight and focused sound. Lows are important but not entirely my goal. SQ is the goal. Country and agressive double-kick metal are my tastes. I figure by virtue of me getting a sub that rap and r&b will sound fine if I were so inclined.

Basically, what 2 amps should I look for but are reasonably priced. I want to do the eBay thing or used. I don't want to compete yet want a system that sounds **** good and pleases me everytime I get in my Rodeo.

Thanks,

Paul

My first suggestion is get a cd player.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i agree w/ wes. find a GOOD used or the cheapest you can get within

your budget. i have an eclipse 5442i cd player im selling for 200

it 3 rcas,cdc and dsp controls and remote. ive had this for about 5-6

mons. dont have the box (2year old) do have manual.

if not good luck..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.