newb question about nissan odometer

Participant count
  • Participant list
Digital odometer bounces violently when bass drops, is this gonna cause any problems?
How does a digital signal bounce? If you are talking about the needle on the odometer, it's probably just a little loose. If it's not, it shouldn't cause any issues.

320px-Jeep_Odometer.jpg

Not the speedometer the digital odometer under it.moves up and down and sideways a lot!
What the hell are you doing to your truck because mine doesn't do that? I'm assuming we have the same truck so i'm trying to figure out what you mean by the digital odometer moving. It's a display screen the is connected to your gauge cluster. I think your eyes are moving too much or you're drunk when you're looking at it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Definai'tely not drunk.I'm not some kid.maybe year model makes a difference. Oh and also I am electrician by trade

.I'll try to figure out how to post video if you d

on't believe me.I'm sure this doesn't just ha

ppen to mine.system is not that loud. Only 2 15's powered by 2,000 watts

The LED assembly could be loose in the instrument cluster or the whole cluster could be vibrating in the dash and because the odometer is led, it could make it look like it was only the odometer moving.

If you could post a video that would be helpful.

Ok will try video this evening. Thanks for everyones help.been out of the game for a long time.big change since late 80's.never dreamed subs handled so much power!long way from Rf punch 150 and mm speakers.

Definai'tely not drunk.I'm not some kid.maybe year model makes a difference. Oh and also I am electrician by trade.I'll try to figure out how to post video if you d

on't believe me.I'm sure this doesn't just ha

ppen to mine.system is not that loud. Only 2 15's powered by 2,000 watts
Wasn't trying to be a **** so no need to be upset. Glad you were able to figure it out though.

the double posts are getting me hard tonight. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.