NEW! Z V.2 motors w/ Z V.3 Soft parts...*ANY SIZE (10-18)*

zerosktr111
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I have some brand NEW Z V.2 motors still in box (except one that I took out to take pics) that I can recone with Z V.3 soft-parts in any size! For those of you that don't know i'll give you the rundown of what I would use on the sub. The coil is a 60 MM winding length 8 layer aluminum voice coil that is either in D1 or D2. The spiders I use are the 9.25'' diameter spider on the 18's, the 8'' diameter spider on the 15, and a 7'' diameter spider on the 10 and 12. I can also sell the motors for those of you that want to build your own sub/ get creative with it. I know Terra from Cascade designs is going to be selling high quality parts soon that you can use. Wayy under-rated at 1500 RMS.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These motors and soft-parts are absolutely new and will have never seen power except for the little time I use to check for defects.

Price:

220+ ship for just the motor

330+ ship for the 10/12

350+ ship for the 15/18

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Zip code :28117

These motors are heavy little ******* (22 Kg) so dont expect for shipping to be too cheap.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC03633.jpg

DSC03631.jpg

Just showing how massive this motor really is.....compared to a T3 audio T.S.S motor rated at 2000 rms I believe.

DSC03634.jpg

any idea how shallow you could build a 12? Im a little limited on mounting depth, but im interested in two 12s.

PMed

&

Payment sent for two motors! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.