new year.. new system..but what?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lschevelle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
LA.
Im hoping some of you music wizards can help me with another system. I have a crew cab Silverado and I want a bad *** daily system. I don't want to take my back seats completely out, if I can help it I want an enclosure that I can slide if I needed to. I'm not trying to spend $$$$$$$ on a system. With that being said the amps that I can't seem to take my attention off of is the Saz3500 v2, fosgate t2500.1bdcp, and saz2500 v2, and I still have my saz3500 v1 that works perfect. My budget is $1000 for subs. I have about 7.8 cubes to work with. As far as the type of enclosure and tuning...it really dosent matter. I just want a ground pounder that digs deep and sound good

I'm assuming you have a nonstock electrical? HO Alternator and what not? (Judging from the fact you ran a SAZ 3500).

With 1K just for subs I would recommend Sundown's Zv3s which will run you close to $1,000.

But their are lots of other options from quite a few companies. Just suggesting what I have experience with.

actually i had the saz3500 with two z v2 15's in my car. i had a 270 amp mechman alt with two deka batteries. the new system id going in my truck

2 PSI level 3 15s are one option

HDC4 18's would be around 800 but I don't know how well they would do with that space

Sundown X's get low and sound pretty good

SSA Zcons do well with lows and higher bass frequencies.

All would be within your 1000 budget.

I actually had the x's and zcon's high on my list but as far as the zcons I know I wouldn't have the correct power to feed two of those

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.