New XXX box 56k No

lol.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
At what ohm is this 600 watts being pushed??

Also.... maybe it's more "SQ" because it's pounding.... less due to the lower power??? So technically.... you'r not really comprehending whats going on.

600wrms @ 4 ohm but i got the sub showing the amp a 2ohm load no problem's at all.

As i say it sound's nice and loud and the bass is musical. I know it's not going to be as loud as on the orion as i was using the orion on the xxx first. The A/B amp just sound's a lot better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

and point it to the rear..... u'll like the response.
This car ****'s for bass big time this is the best box i have come up with to get bass in the car and it work's realy well:p:

I have just brought today a Hifonics Zeus a/b amp to try to give the sub some more A/B power.

test010.jpg

test011.jpg

Oh yes it can be quite pronounced Try it and see
No, it's not.

does that say 2x7500????????? or am i blind
You're blind. It says ZX7500.

an to the OP, get a bigger amp. completely pointless to have that sub an not use it to its full potential....
If it is loud enough for what he wants, it's making enough of its potential. Not everyone has the same goal for their subs as you. I for one ran my XXX 12 on 400w for quite awhile and was pleased with the results. Output isn't everything to everyone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.