New window tint...pics

1st off ot the Originall Poster. I like that 20% all around looks clean bro. I did that on my buddies BMW 330i, but also did 35% on the windshield. Having the tint even all the way around is the key to a sexy sleek tint job.

i love it.
pimpedout97x your front windshield is sick!!! i don't have the ballz to do that. When i get pulled over I roll my front sides down and they never notice the front window being tinted, also having a visor on top of the 35% tinted window makes it look as if there is no tint on it., but if it was 5% on the front the cop will really notice that and your gonna get busted. Have you been stopped yet?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Very Dark High Quality Heat Rejection Tint on a Black Truck FTW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif​

I tinted my entire front windshield with

35% and all of the side's and rear with double 5%(limo tint) No tickets for a

year and a half now and absolutly no visablity into the car from almost any

angle. There is also a layer of 40% Huper Optik Drei that has 80% heat rejection on all of the sides and back....

pic10cq.jpg

I like how the sides all blend together...

pic23jv.jpg

You also gotta tint the tailights...

picture021ty4.jpg

and the Headlights too!!...

smokedlight2iv2.jpg
+

Original Poster: I've always thought the 20-30% range looks really good, more of a luxury look instead of black out look, makes the car's look really clean. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Man I want the 5% windshield, but I don't have the balls to do that either. I'm still getting used to not being able to see out at night with the 5% on the sides, I can't imagine if I had it on the windshield. I might do another layer on the sides though later on, you can still see through a little bit when lights coming in through the windshield //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

You can see the white from my garage door in this pic through my passenger front window....ewww for see through glass!

IMG_0725.jpg

Why not just paint your windows black? Would be easier than doing double 5 and all that.

jk.

Tint looks decent.

Still wouldnt get my winshield tinted, but different strokes for different folks.

Double tint is ridiculous. Just becuase you can BARELY see through 5% in the RIGHT conditions, doesn't mean you need to double it. I can smoke weed all day long behind 5% tint and not worry about anything. Going darker is foolish. It restricts your ability as a driver. I have 15% on my front windows and 5% all around the back. Looks great, still somewhat classy, and people can't see unless sun is shining directly into my car.

2379531_4_full.jpg

2379531_13_full.jpg

2379531_1_full.jpg

No, that is not my lisence plate on my car....those were previous owners' pics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.