Front lays on 20s now!

Kenny Pollock
10+ year member

drag it!
Finally, the truck is out of the suspension shop. I'm having the interior glassed... and I need to decide on a color, soon. I can't afford a painter to paint the firewall, jambs and do a good job... nor a candy color... so it looks like I'll be going stock yellow (at least for a while)

Pics:

kennysblazer026.jpg

kennysblazer025.jpg

kennysblazer024.jpg

kennysblazer023.jpg

kennysblazer022.jpg

kennysblazer021.jpg

kennysblazer020.jpg

kennysblazer019.jpg

Does it have to be raised to drive? I thought driving with tires tucked in like that would basically ruin them with very few miles

I like it alot bro. why back stock yellow? the door jambs must be yellow now? I wuold save that money, and put some more with it, and do it the first time that way you dont pay double doing it twice.

Does it have to be raised to drive? I thought driving with tires tucked in like that would basically ruin them with very few miles
he parks it like that, and raises it up so that camber is close to 0 so that he doesnt get irregular wear on the tires

Yeah, I wouldn't drive like that. With the front all the way down it will probably still rub things under the hood... and with it all the way layed out it's pretty much like driving with no suspension.. not good. The camber on the front and tire rubbing would surely mess up the tires if driven like that daily

U sure thats laying frame?
Yup, was laying frame in the back before.. now it is in the front. Kept A/C with a custom blower box. Check one of the pics, all you see is frame under it, no space underneath

Looks like its only laying out on the A Arms...
Laying on the a arms? Not sure about that.. didn't think it was possible, but maybe I'm misinformed. I know what's hitting the floor is frame.

I like it alot bro. why back stock yellow? the door jambs must be yellow now? I wuold save that money, and put some more with it, and do it the first time that way you dont pay double doing it twice.
Thanks... because I'm glassing the interior and need to pick a color... and I can decide on a friggin' color. All the body shops wanna charge out the ass on a nice paint job too. I have a show in a few weeks, have to pick a color REAL soon.

hey guy. looks good. i rather have my i35 tho :p. you should def. save up your money and get it done right. don't do yellow, or a generic paintjob. please, don't. you'll be much happier later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.